WHAT A YEAR 2017 HAS BEEN!
In the United States, in Israel and in the Jewish Community
2017 has been a very challenging year for all of us.
At home, progressive values have been attacked by the new Trump Administration. In Israel, there is no end in sight to the Israeli-Arab conflict and the Right-Wing government seems set on weakening Israeli democracy and undermining the relationship with the Jewish diaspora.
Facing these grave challenges — Throughout 2017 Ameinu was there. Together we have:
- Defended Israeli democracy from assault by the government and the Israeli Right.
- Opposed Donald Trump’s attack on vulnerable communities across America.
- Created interfaith programs promoting peace and reconciliation between Israelis and Palestinians through health.
- Fought delegitimization of Israel on the far Left, and progressive Jews within the organized Jewish community.
- Offered a holistic political home for Jewish college students and Next Gen leaders by uniting commitments to universal human rights and justice and a just, peaceful and secure Jewish state of Israel.
While we have reached the end of 2017, the struggle will continue on all of these fronts in 2018.
Please join us today — before the end of the year – and support Ameinu and the progressive Zionist movement with a generous gift.
If you prefer to donate via check, please mail it to our NEW ADDRESS at:
25 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York NY 10004
We look forward to continuing to work together for peace, reconciliation and justice at home, in Israel and in our Jewish community in the new year.
Happy New Year!