A New Israeli-Palestinian Health Initiative – Hope Overcoming Despair!
When Member of Knesset Stav Shaffir addressed Ameinu in 2016, she challenged us to keep fighting for peace and justice, because when Israel’s future is at stake — despair just is not an option. For Ameinu, these words were a call to action to preserve hope, even at a time when relations between Israelis and Palestinian leaders look bleak.
Over the following months, Ameinu created a new grassroots initiative –Project Rozana- to provide humanitarian medical assistance to Palestinian and Syrian kids while bringing Israelis and Palestinians together. Peace and Reconciliation through Health.
Through Project Rozana, Ameinu is creating a grassroots movement across the United States to help and heal — but also to build bridges for better understanding between Israel and its neighbors. We hope you will join this movement today.
Who will benefit from your generosity?
- Israeli Jewish volunteers who wake at dawn to drive Palestinian kids to Israeli hospitals, as well as the kids from the West Bank and Gaza who would otherwise be unable to obtain treatment.
- Syrian children who are without care because the healthcare system in southern Syria has been devastated will be cared for at the Ziv Medical Center in Tzfat.
- Palestinian children who need specialized care that is currently unavailable in the Palestinian medical system.
- Palestinian healthcare providers like Dr. Salami, who will receive advanced training in Israel to better serve their Palestinian patients, while creating a true cross-border medical community with Israeli colleagues.
- Israeli and Palestinian societies, because the powerful person-to-person experiences of connection and life-long relationships that can help pave the way for reconciliation between the two peoples.
Doctors Salami and Stepensky, and so many others, depend on Ameinu’s Project Rozana Initiative. So please donate today on our secure online page and make the most generous financial contribution you can today.
Whatever you can contribute, take a stand today as a true partner with the Israeli and Palestinian activists who are striving every day for hope over despair and a better future for Israelis and Palestinians.
Kenneth Bob, President & Gideon Aronoff, Chief Executive Officer
P.S. Also, please consider becoming a sustaining supporter of Ameinu’s Project Rozana initiative by joining Shomerei Tzedek (Guardians of Justice) with a monthly gift at: ameinu.net/join-us/donate/recurring-donation.
P.P.S. If you prefer to donate via check, please send it to our NEW ADDRESS at:
25 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York NY, 10004